Me & @thebookmoo had an idea to create a Mental Health Monday blog meme where people can post their own experiences.
The idea came about when I was re-reading my depression diary from 2015 and there were aspects of it that I wanted to share showing that there can be light after darkness.
So we decided that on the first Monday of each month I would write a post about Mental Health & others could too.
The next Mental Health Monday will be on Monday 4th June 2018 so schedule your posts for then, link me in them explaining that it is for Mental Health Monday and reply to my pinned post thread on twitter and I will choose my favourites to feature. You can use the photo below if you wish.
If you ever need to talk to someone then you can contact TimeWith.
Buy Me a Coffee
- Bexcapades: Panic Attacks
- The Book Moo: Chronic Worrying
- L Talks Life: Postgraduate Depression
- Tyler Belle: Anxiety
- Lost in Wanderlust: Travel & Mental Health
- A Few Moments: Mental Health & Cultural Taboo
- The Vintage Spoonie: PTSD & Insomnia
- Bexcapades: Instinct or Anxiety?
- The Book Moo: Stress
- Lithium & Lace: Suicide Survival Project
- Bambls: Loneliness & Depression
- Katie Emma Louise: Coping with Anxiety & Depression
- Little Thoughts from Little People: Mental Health Story (TW: Suicide)
- The Book Moo: Anxiety signs
- Millie Jane: Living With Someone With A Personality Disorder
- Bexcapades Guest: #BeBrave Anxiety & Depression
- Bexcapades: High-Functioning Anxiety
- The Book Moo: Work Anxiety
- Mxiety: Staying Me Despite my Anxiety and Depression
- Amy McDonnell: Self Care
- Inspire Me: Victim to Victor
- Helen’s Journey: You Are… A self love affirmation