Are you looking for a way to improve your bodybuilding results? If so, Exemestane may be a good option for you. Exemestane is an aromatase inhibitor that can help reduce the amount of estrogen in your body. This can help you achieve a more masculine physique and improve your performance. In addition, Exemestane is safe and legal to use. So, if you’re looking for a viable alternative to steroids, Exemestane may be worth considering. In this article, we’ll discuss the dosage, side effects, and PCT of Exemestane. Let’s get started!
What is Exemestane in bodybuilding?
Exemestane is more commonly used with anabolic steroids to stop the body from creating high levels of estrogen. It can help avoid some problematic side effects that can occur when used with steroids, such as gynecomastia (male breasts). In addition, Aromasin was developed by Upjohn. For the first time, an anti estrogen appeared on the American market at the beginning of the 2000s. This happened right after it obtained permission to sell.
Exemestane is a drug used in medical and sports settings to combat breast cancer. It can also be used for bodybuilding purposes, as it is able to decrease estrogen levels and suppress the endogenous production of testosterone. Exemestane is a type of drug that bodybuilders use after steroid cycles. A similar drug, Letrozole, can imitate this process to block estrogen and balance out the body’s hormone levels.
How does it work?
Aromatase inhibitors work by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, which is responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. By doing this, Exemestane can help reduce the amount of estrogen in the body. This can have a number of benefits for bodybuilders, including increased muscle mass and decreased fat storage.
In addition, Exemestane can also be used as part of a post-cycle therapy (PCT) program. PCT programs are used to help restore hormone levels after anabolic steroid cycles. By using Exemestane, you can help reduce the likelihood of developing estrogen-related side effects after cycling off steroids.
Effects of Exemestane in Bodybuilding
Exemestane works by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, which is responsible for converting testosterone into female hormones. As a result, estrogen levels in the blood drop. Exemestane is successful in the fight against breast cancer because estrogen increases are directly linked to its development. Because of this drug’s effectiveness in combating breast cancer, athletes who use steroids have taken notice.
Many anabolic steroids are aromatized, which causes them to produce certain adverse effects such as fluid retention and gynecomastia. The second-worst negative effect is considered the most serious. However, active fluid retention can significantly raise blood pressure.
Not having the capacity to aromatize anabolic steroids can also lead to estrogenic side effects if they are linked to progestogenic activity. Nandrolone esters are a good example of this type of steroid. Although this medication has only minor aromatase interactions, it has significant progestogenic effects.
Progesterone levels have been linked to gynecomastia in numerous studies. Exemestane use in bodybuilding on a steroid cycle allows an athlete to avoid the estrogen side effects dangers. According to the study, Aromasin lowers estradiol blood concentrations by 85 percent of their initial value.
This isn’t the only benefit of the drug that made him a bodybuilding darling. The reality is that Exemestane use in bodybuilding may enhance male hormone production after a steroid cycle. This aromatase inhibitor, for example, is used in PCT. The same effect can also be achieved with Letrozole combined with Anastrozole, which has a comparable impact. The pituitary gland may be signaled to produce hormones of the gonadotropin group – luteinizing and follicle stimulating – due to Letrozole in combination with Anastrozole.
Dosage and Administration of Exemestane
The recommended daily dosage for Exemestane is 25 mg. It is best to take it orally with water, and you should try to take it at the same time each day. Exemestane can also be taken with or without food. Do not crush or chew the tablets.
If you miss a dose, do not take two doses at once. Just skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule.
Side Effects of Exemestane
Like any medication, there are potential side effects associated with taking Exemestane. Some of the more common side effects include hot flashes, nausea, vomiting, headache, hair loss, and joint pain.
Less common side effects include changes in appetite or weight, fatigue, mood changes, skin rash, and breast tenderness.
If you experience any of these side effects, contact your doctor. Do not stop taking the medication without talking to your doctor first.
Before taking Exemestane, tell your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Breast cancer
- A history of blood clots
- A history of stroke
- A history of heart attack
- Diabetes mellitus
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
As with any medication, it is important to consult with a physician before taking Exemestane. This drug may not be appropriate for everyone.
Advantages of Exemestane Compared to Other Aromatase Inhibitor Drug
There are a few different aromatase inhibitor drugs on the market. Letrozole and Anastrozole are two of the most popular. Each has its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
Letrozole is typically prescribed for post-menopausal women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. It is a very strong drug, and it can be effective in lowering estrogen levels. However, it can also cause some significant side effects, such as bone pain and weakness.
Anastrozole is another popular aromatase inhibitor. It is less potent than Letrozole, but it doesn’t cause the same level of side effects. In fact, Anastrozole is actually used to treat breast cancer in post-menopausal women.
Exemestane is unique because it falls somewhere between Letrozole and Anastrozole in terms of potency. It is powerful enough to be effective in lowering estrogen levels, but it doesn’t cause the same level of side effects as Letrozole. In addition, Exemestane is also approved for use in post-menopausal women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Here are some benefits of Exemestane:
- Very effective in lowering estrogen levels.
- Does not cause the same level of side effects as Letrozole.
- Exemestane is most commonly used as a PCT drug.
- It’s low androgenic.
- It increases the production of insulin-like growth factor.
There are no other aromatase inhibitors that have such characteristics. An athlete can not only rapidly restore testosterone synthesis processes after using Exemestane in a bodybuilding program but may also shift the balance between anabolism and catabolism towards the first by increasing insulin-like growth factor levels.
Many bodybuilders think that Exemestane has a beneficial impact on the body’s recovery, muscle growth and fat loss.
Cycle of Exemestane
Most people take Exemestane for bodybuilding while on a steroid cycle. It is typically used as a post-cycle therapy (PCT) drug.
When you finish your steroid cycle, your body will start producing more estrogen. This can cause some unwanted side effects, such as gynecomastia (breast enlargement) and water retention. Exemestane can help to reverse these side effects by lowering your estrogen levels. It is also a low androgenic drug, so it will not interfere with your testosterone production.
Most people take Exemestane for 6-12 weeks while they are on their steroid cycle. It is important to talk to your doctor before taking Exemestane, as it may not be appropriate for everyone.
Exemestane as PCT Drug
Exemestane is a chemical that inhibits estrogen synthesis in the body. Exemestane is a aromatase inhibitor utilized in steroid cycles to reduce the aromatic side effects of anabolic hormone medications.
The production of natural testosterone is lowered following use of anabolic steroids. The reduction ratio will be determined by what steroids you have taken, but the total dosage will also influence it to some extent. Natural testosterone production will be diminished. Most men who use steroids are urged to administer exogenous testosterone into the cycle to ensure that the body has enough testosterone. For most men, this will not be an issue since testosterone is one of the components in steroid stacks. If you do not take such steroids, you should take a minimal dose to avoid suppression.
Even after the steroid cycle is finished, exogenous testosterone will not be able to prevent natural testosterone from being destroyed. As soon as the endocrine drugs leave your body, your natural production will resume. However, it will take a long time for you to return to normal levels of production. In reality, it might take up to a year if you don’t consume any anabolic steroids. We stimulate natural testosterone production with the PCT approach by lowering the overall recovery time and providing the body with enough testosterone for normal function. The recovery rate may be accelerated and the amount of time spent in a low T level reduced by supplementing with Tribulus Terrestris. This will not return your testosterone levels to normal, but it will expedite the healing process and the period spent in a hypogonadal state. There are many symptoms associated with having low testosterone, including muscle tissue deterioration (loss) as a result of the cycle. Cortisol may become the primary stress hormone during the low testosterone phase, which will destroy muscle tissue and lead to fat accumulation.
Because of its requirement for a strong PCT and given that Exemestane is a highly potent natural testosterone stimulant, it becomes even more appealing for this purpose. Because to the fact that it has a modest androgenic effect as well as significant IGF-1 stimulation, it becomes even more appealing. However, we must keep in mind Exemestane’s primary purpose – anti- estrogen. Estrogen levels in men can be an issue, although this hormone is required for the body to function properly. It is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system and optimal cholesterol levels. The overall goal of PCT – to bring the body back into balance. This is not possible when estrogen levels are low. SERMs will become the first choice for PCTs that will not only promote natural testosterone production, but also assist in the overall health normalization.
Exemestane Review: What does user say about it?
- Gerald Colleen (November 6, 2021): I have been using Exemestane for about 4 weeks now at 25mg/day. Prior to starting this, I was using letrozole at 2.5mg/day. I have not noticed any difference in my side effects (sweating, night sweats, hot flashes) between the two drugs. I will probably continue to use Exemestane as it is a little easier to take (just one pill/day) than letrozole (2 pills/day).
- Owen Leo (November 8, 2021): I’ve been a bodybuilder for over 10 years, and this is the only drug I’ll use. I had to use it post cycle when I took Exemestane, but also find myself using it regularly when my testosterone levels are off. It’s so simple: you take it on days 1-5, then 6-10, and in 3 weeks your estrogen is back!
- Gray Son (November 19, 2021): If you are into bodybuilding or doing a post cycle therapy with an aromatase inhibitor, you should get Exemestane. It’s not just for women! Exemestane is a gentle estrogen suppressor and will help keep your estrogen levels low during your PCT. I love how well it works and is so easy on the system.
- Jayden Julian (November 21, 2021): I’m a big fan of Exemestane. I was on it for three cycles while bulking, cutting, and post-cycle therapy. I’ve seen the best results with it so far and I can’t get enough.
- Gab Isaac (December 5, 2021): I’m sure that most people are familiar with how difficult it can be to lose weight and get down to a healthy weight. Exemestane helped me do just that. I was losing weight like crazy, my appetite completely diminished, I felt great! A few months ago, I had surgery, so I was on an intense PCT regimen – and Exemestane played a huge role in that. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to get shredded!
- Anthony Lincoln (December 17, 2021): I wanted to write a review for Exemestane because I never see any reviews for it. I started taking this supplement during my PCT and it has been great. I felt bloated and had mood swings before. Now that I’m taking this, my body feels so light and clean.
- Hudson Dylan (December 19, 2021): Exemestane is a lifesaver. It’s the only thing that helped me bring my estrogen levels down to manageable after coming off of a cycle. I take it daily with my PCT, and I haven’t noticed any side effects from it at all. I highly recommend Exemestane for anyone looking to lower their estrogen levels.
- Ezra Thomas (December 20, 2021): I’ve been using Exemestane for 3 months now. Prior to that, I was using a different compound for PCT. What I like about Exemestane is that it’s very powerful and helps to get my estrogen levels back down. It also doesn’t cause any side effects, which is something that the other compound did.
- Charles Christopher (December 29, 2021): Exemestane is an oral Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) which is used in post-cycle therapy (PCT). It inhibits the enzyme Aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogens, thereby reducing estrogenic activity.
- Joshua Nathan (January 9, 2022): I am a pharmacist and have been interested in PCT for some time now. And I have been doing research on this topic. Exemestane is the best option for post cycle therapy. It has fewer side effects than other pharmaceuticals and it is also affordable for most people.
There are many benefits to using Exemestane for bodybuilding. It is a gentle estrogen suppressor and helps keep your estrogen levels low during your PCT. It is also easy on the system and helps with weight loss and getting shredded. We highly recommend Exemestane for anyone looking to lower their estrogen levels. What are you waiting for? Get Exemestane today!