Every month, I invite bloggers and writers to take part in Mental Health Monday. Mental Health Monday is a way to spread awareness about Mental Health and share your stories. I then choose a few to feature on my Mental Health Monday page. This month, I wanted to give people some Mental Health blog ideas.
Sometimes it is hard to keep thinking of new ways to talk about your experiences or how to help people. Alternatively, you might have lots of ideas but you’re not sure how to break them down into smaller sub-topics. When I first started writing about mental health, I really struggled to find new ideas online or post title ideas and I realised how valuable a list like that would be in keeping the conversation about mental health going.
Mental Health Blog Post Ideas
- Favourite Mental Health Books
- Mental Health Book Reviews
- The Songs You Listen to When You’re Battling Mental Health
- What Your Mental Illness Feels Like
- What Your Mental Illness Looks Like
- The Symptoms of Your Mental Illness
- How You Practice Self-Care
- How You Practice Self-Love
- Your Personal Story
- Your Experience With Therapy/Medication
- How to De-Escalate Your Mental Illness & Stop It From Spiralling
- How You Accepted Your Mental Illness
- How Social Media Impacts Your Mental Health
- Mental Health & Travel
- How Your Mental Health is Physical
- Mental Health as a Child
- Mental Health as a Teenager
- Mental Health as a Student
- Mental Health as a [insert job title]
- Post-Graduate Depression
- Stress & Mental Health
- What do Panic Attacks Mean to You?
- Overcoming Mental Health Guilt
- Mental Illness & Family
- Mental Illness & ‘the Holidays’
- How Change Impacts Your Mental Health
I will keep adding to this list periodically to give you more & more ideas but here are 26 ideas to start you off! Happy Writing!
This post was written as part of Mental Health Monday.