This is my first blogging income report. This was the first month I made any money & though it is not enough to quit a full time job, it is a good start! I’ve been blogging since November 2017 so it’s taken 7 months for me to gain the confidence to try and make a little bit of money. So, here we get to blogging income report June!
I published only 3 posts this month. My Month 5 Travel Reflection, How to Travel on a Budget in Australia & Meet the Advertisers: 2018 Quarter 2. Two out of the three were in my most viewed for the month.
- Sponsored Posts: 1 job, 82% of monthly income.
- Ads: I am 0.7% towards the minimum payout (Adsense).
- Social Media Packages: 2 jobs, 18% of monthly income.
- Affiliates: I am 1.1% towards the minimum payout (Amazon).
This means my total income included 3 jobs. It was less than 1 day’s pay as a Newly Qualified Teacher (my usual income). It wasn’t a significant amount but here’s hoping each month will have an improvement.
- To build more professional relationships.
- I want to have more relevant ads.
- To earn more money than June (it would be great to earn a little more each month but as it’s freelancing, I know that progression won’t always be linear).
Work With Me
If you are in the Travel or Mental Health Industry and you would like to work with me, I am open to sponsored posts, reviews, app testing and other opportunities. If you are a blogger and you would like to advertise with me, don’t hesitate to email me for more information/to ask questions.
I also offer proof reading and editing services for a variety of writing. Email me what you are looking for and I’ll send you a quote.
What have you found effective when monetising your blog?