I have been nominated for The Unique Blogger Award by Moonsomnia. Thank you so much, everyone have a little look at their blog!
1. What is one thing that you are most looking forward to in 2018?
I am most looking forward to FINALLY start travelling properly. I’m going to Australia, my long-time dream destination and have a working holiday visa to backpack for a year with my boyfriend. We already have a few things planned that I will be able tick off my Travel Bucket List which I’m excited about! I’m going to be living my best life.
2. Name your top 3 highlights of 2017.
This is hard… Ok…
- I managed to save over £5,000 this year despite only working part time as a Supply Teacher.
- This year, Father’s Day was on the same Sunday as my Grandad’s 70th & we spent the weekend in Wales with my aunties/uncles/cousins & I loved the whole weekend!
- I travelled to Asia for the first time ever making it my 4th continent. I went to Thailand with my boyfriend in May/June and it may be one of my all-time destinations. We stayed in Koh Samui mostly but also visited Krabi & the Phi Phi Islands.
3. Do you have a 2018 diary / planner / journal?
I have a small diary which I’m going to use in present time so I can look back & see where I was each day during my year abroad.
I also have so many notebook journals to take to Australia with me & it looks like too many, but I really write in all of them! I’ll be away for at least a year & I write pretty much everything down!
The rules of accepting and posting this nomination are:
• Thank the blogger who nominated you (of course!) and link their blog within your post.
• Answer the questions that you were given, nominate 3 other bloggers and set them 3 questions to answer.
Questions for you
- Do you have any 2018 Resolutions?
- Where would you like to travel to in 2018?
- What was your best 2017 moment?