This year I will be travelling to Australia for a year and I want to make the most of the opportunity.
I am shy and can be awkward and it takes me weeks, if not months to get comfortable around people. This year, I want that to change so I am writing my New Year’s Resolutions down so that I can’t just ignore them after week 1!
After writing my reflections on 2017, I started thinking about what I want to achieve in 2018.
1. Talk to people first. Don’t just wait until they talk to me, I’ll meet more people who might have been too shy to approach me and this way I don’t have to miss out on knowing them.
2. Read as many Mental Health Monday posts as I can. I want lots of people to join in with my tag and to do that I need to read & respond to as many as possible.
3. Say yes more often. I don’t want to miss out on opportunities because I’m too nervous to get involved. If I’m invited, I want to go & I don’t already have something planned, I should say yes!
4. To finish a story. I’ve got so many partially written stories and books that I have never finished as I get too excited at the next idea but in 2018, I want to actually finish one!
5. Continue growing my blog. It’s not all about the numbers but I would like to increase my blog views each month.
|| Related: Month 1 Travel Reflection ||
What are your New Year Resolutions for 2018?