Today marks 3 weeks since I started this blog & I have been working really hard on it, writing posts & promoting it and I have been lucky enough to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Everything Chessie.
To let you get to know me better, here are 7 facts about me.
1. I am a fully qualified Primary School Teacher. I graduated in July 2016 and have been working on supply ever since to save for my travels to Australia.
2. I am a Gemini, sign of the twin but if I would have been born 10 minutes later, I would have been a Cancer!
3. I have started a Mental Health Monday blog meme with The Book Moo in which we encourage people to share their mental health stories on the first Monday of every month.
4. My music taste is very eclectic. I love country music, 60s, folk, classic rock, pop punk and more! Basically, Spotify is my best friend.
5. I am an avid reader. I have been a bookworm since I could see and read very quickly. On a 2 week holiday I tend to read around 20 books & that is while I’m still actually participating in the holiday.
6. I might possibly be one of the fussiest foodies ever to exist. Textures freak me out to the point where I can’t even have milk on my cereal because it goes soggy. I like everything plain.
7. My favourite animals are goats. They can cheer me up, make me laugh, they’re so funny & I could watch funny goats videos all day of every day!
I want to nominate:
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 Facts about yourself.
3. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
4. Nominate around 15 bloggers of your choice.